As part of the machining process HET-MARK Ltd. offers mass and serial production of details made through:
- turning rods or tubes for conventional and CNC machines from fi 5 to fi 60;
- turning and milling on CNC machines from fi 10 to fi 42;
- performance of external threads by rolling from M5 to M12;
- performance of internal threads;
- CNC milling with a 700x400 mm machining field.
We also offer production of details with larger diameters in the field of small-lot production. We undertake the production of parts made of carbon steel as well as stainless or acid-resistant steel, brass, aluminum alloys and plastics.